8.25.2009

{pretty} leaves

Hey everyone! Well, I'm back from my vacation in the Big Apple. It was...amazing, to say the least. I'm sure I'll go into more detail about my trip in a later post {once I've sorted out the things that were totally life-alteringly awesome from the things that were just really cool.} But, for now, I wanted to share with you this striking fall treasury. It's now September, which in my book means it's time for fall. Many thanks to Caitlin Sainio for including my print in this treasury that so beautifully represents my favorite time of year.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic treasury! I did a red feature this week as well - I love red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely treasury. Love your print.
    I miss living at places where leave change color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a breathtaking treasury to be included in! It still feels like Summer where I live *sniff-sniff* wish Fall would come to me already:)

    Your print looks stunning amongst all of those sweet leaves! Caitlin Sainio really has a gift when it comes to curating treasuries this one is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, thanks for the link! (And it's no lie to say that the treasury is only as good as the [gorgeous] work of the people in it..... =) )

    My sharp-eyed and fall-loving 5-year-old has been on the lookout for changing leaves, and he's recently found a few. So it's official: everybody who's longing for autumn or lives where the leaves don't change is allowed to be jealous..... =)

    -Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Glad to hear your trip was amazing :)
    The treasury is really pretty, and your print in the center fits beautifully in it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...