8.11.2009

{pretty} fall feeling

Just in case you haven't stopped by my Etsy shop recently; take note! Pretty {much} Art is preparing for fall! With today's humid 80 something degree weather {at least in my neck of the woods} fall may seem far off. However, my favorite season is fast approaching and the anticipation has got me giving my shop an autumn overhaul. These cool prints will have you feeling the crisp chill of autumn air in no time!

View my shop for more, and check back for more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie those are beautiful!! I am soon moving apartments, and I might just be tempted to buy a piece or two for my new bare walls... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...