8.03.2009

ooh la la {pretty}

Bonjour bloggers! Above are some custom coasters I designed for an Eiffel Tower admirer. It was sort of a challenge to make them mostly grayscale {if you look really closely, I slipped in a teeny bit of color}. Personally...



... I like color! C'est la vie. {No, I don't speak French, I Googled that.}
Wouldn't that last one make a great print? If you're looking for these in my Etsy shop, as either coasters or prints, you probably won't find them for a while. If ever. Thus, contact, convo, or comment below if you're interested in purchasing some custom Eiffel Tower goods {coasters, prints, magnets, notecards, pendants, or bookmarks!} Or other pretty, custom work for that matter.

5 comments:

  1. you're a talent- off to your etsy
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want them all! Nice work. I really like the b&w ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these. it is my fourth anniversary of the year i went to paris, I am soooo missing that trip. wouldn't these make lovely cafe aprons and hand towels? maybe I just want to see them in every nook and cranny because they are so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - those are gorgeous! Just found your Etsy shop and ordered some coasters - but am looking through prints! You are extremely talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These prints are wonderful :)
    I really love your work, and paris!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...