7.01.2009

pretty {vintage} flowers

I want Wednesday...I want {need, must have!} one of these deliciously pretty necklaces from Free People. Each necklace is one-of-a-kind, using vintage pieces. Of course, as a recent college grad scrimping to pay off school loans, it looks like I'll have to resort to rummaging through grandma's jewelry box instead of actually buying one. That's more fun anyway, right?

According to Free People these necklaces are handmade by a local artist. Someone please tell me said artist has an Etsy shop!
{via : Free People}

5 comments:

  1. those are amazing! i'm scared to look at the price though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I L-O-V-E those necklaces!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! So much color and funk! What an incredible find! Love Free People :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...