6.25.2009

a pretty {wonderful} wonderland

In my opinion, Tim Burton is one of the most creative and artistic movie directors in the business. His visionary movies are original and inspired, and the first look at the world he has created for Alice in Wonderland seems to be no different. It doesn't open until 2010 but I'm already looking forward to it!
"and what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?" That, my dear Alice, is why beautiful movies are made.
{via : design is mine}

7 comments:

  1. :) I cant' wait till this movie is out! :) Tim Burton's art is genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks like the movie is going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about Tim Burton! He is so inspired and inspiring! Plus, I will see any movie that stars Johnny Depp!

    The costumes and the scenery for this movie are very exciting! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those pictures look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant wait to see this movie! i can already tell the art, the graphics are going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...