6.24.2009

a pretty {lovely} award

The following blogs awarded me with the Lovely Blog Award...
{please click on the names to view their pretty blogs}
Art's Desire
Eluna Jewelry
Latherati
Painting Chic
Many thanks to all of you! I really appreciated it!
• • •
I'm passing this award on to the following blogs...
1 : stacey winters
2 : Eyelet Sage Studio
3 : Bliss
4 : GiDu
5 : Felix and Jayne
6 : found paper co.
7 : Oh!! I Like that!!
8 : kiddlebug
9 : Modern Classics
10 : cabin + cub
11 : Lisa Rupp Design
12 : Camilla Engman
13 : smosch.com
14 : eye poetry
15 : ~*Lilly Eve Designs*~ {thanks for featuring my shop!}

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me. You have a beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hello pretty people! Your comments mean so much to me. I read every single one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...